Sunday, July 02, 2006

SUMMERTIME BABY!! yeah :)

Ahh. A poem I wrote for my english class on our favorite season, mine being summer. Summer is so awesome: beach, boys, no school, chillin, friends, and something else. I can't remember though.. OH YEAH!! MY BIRTHDAY!! :) OH yeah. You know it. :P

Here she comes around the corner, slowly peeking her head in.
Signs of her presence are showing here and there, every now and again.
With her bright face aglow early in the morning, and staying up late into the should-be night,
It's obvious Summer is coming.
The cries for the beach are heard.
While students are yearning to hear that bell one last time.
Filling out job applications and planning family vacations;
It's obvious Summer is coming.
She's has her good days and bad.
Some days she feels like crying.
Other days she has the brightest smile.
It's obvious Summer is coming.
For some, they just want to chill out with her.
For others, they want to impress her by working while she's around.
No matter what she brings, I'm excited.
It's obvious Summer is coming.


I should be a poet.. haha just kidding. :P

Later gaters.

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED MUCHO!! <3>

5 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger JanieBelle said...

Kayla! I like it! It's very summery.

Love Aunt JanieBelle
XOXOXOXOXOXO

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger kaylaface said...

Oh why thank you. :) That's sort of the point though.. :P

Love Kaylaface

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger JanieBelle said...

I know it's not really quite your birthday yet, Kaylaface but Happy Birthday!

How was your party? Did you get good loot?

Hugs and Kisses
Corporal Kate

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger kaylaface said...

Thanks a lot Kate. :) That really made my day. My party was great. I managed only $35, but my other presents were awesome. It was fantastic. MOST of my good friends came. I especially loved this shirt my family got me. It's yellow with a rainbow on it and it says "Always chasing rainbows" I love it so much. Plus my jeans with skulls on both back pockets=awesome. I was extremely happy. Thanks again.

Hugs and Kisses
Kaylaface

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger JanieBelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLAFACE!

Glad you had a good party!

Love Aunt JanieBelle

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home