Friday, June 30, 2006

Pain

When I get bored or down, I try to write poetry. It's nothing great, but, whatever. Here's a sample of my latest work. :) <3

I want the pain to go away,
I want everything to be okay.

I want to hear you voice,
But do I have a choice?

You're my everything,
You make my heart sing.

And to my dismay,
You're so far away.

You've screwed around,
You make too much sound.

Everything is off track,
And all you do is slack.

I want our dreams to come true,
I want to be with you.

You need me,
Why can't you see?

It needs to be unfurled,
You need to know you're my world.

I want the pain to go away,
I want everything to be okay.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger JanieBelle said...

Wow Kayla, that seems kind of sad. Boy trouble?

Love Aunt JanieBelle
XOXOXOXOXOXO

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger kaylaface said...

Yeahh.. possibly. Okay, yeah. Boy trouble. No need for you to worry about it though Aunt JanieBelle. You enjoy your vacation. By the way, "XD" is just a smiley face meaning "really hilarous" or "dying of laughter" You know like, when someone dies or gets really anger on South Park, they get the "X" over their eyes? that's all that is. Plus, the "D" is a really big grin. so yeah. Thats how that one works :P ((That one means I'm sticking my tongue out at you hehe))
love you too Aunt JanieBelle
xoxoxoxoox

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger JanieBelle said...

I knew about smilies, just not that one. Thanks though.

I don't watch South Park.

Remember that there's a lot of boys out there, though. Don't worry too much about it. Call me if you need to talk about it.

Love Aunt JanieBelle
XOXOXOXOXOXO

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger kaylaface said...

You're welcome.


Pfft. You're missin' out! South Park is GREAT!! It's hilarious. I love it.

I know. Thanks Aunt Janie. I will.

Love ya.

Kayla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home